This section includes a variety of resources for people interested in man-making, including:
- Reader-recommended books on themes related to the making of men.
- Films with a man-making focus.
- A growing list of helpful websites.
- A clip from a radio program with my friend George Daranyi, Chairman of The ManKind Project, (MKP) and myself on the “Daily Male” show. We were promoting the work of MKP and the importance of initiating men and boys. (The player is at the bottom of the page).
- A description of some of Earl’s other books.
If you know of a great resource on the theme of Man-Making, please let me know.