Earl Hipp can help your group:
- Attract men into mentoring roles with young males.
- Build a school-based support group program for young guys that will improve academic performance, reduce absenteeism, reduce defiance and discipline actions, and improve attendance.
- Help your group think about violence prevention in your community.
- Rethink your organization’s strategies for inviting men into mentoring with boys.
- Learn how to conduct a Rite of Passage event for a boy or group of boys.
What ever your interest, contact me and let’s talk about how to get more good men involved with young males.