Earl Hipp can help your group:
- Attract men into mentoring roles with young males.
- Build a school-based support group program for young guys that will improve academic performance, reduce absenteeism, reduce defiance and discipline actions, and improve attendance.
- Help your group think about violence prevention in your community.
- Rethink your organization’s strategies for inviting men into mentoring with boys.
- Learn how to conduct a Rite of Passage event for a boy or group of boys.
What ever your interest, contact me and let’s talk about how to get more good men involved with young males.Read more
- What are men thinking anyway?
- Why don’t men show up for boys?
- How do I create a rite of passage experience for a boy?
- What’s a single mom to do with her adolescent son?
You will also find a list of powerful discussion questions asked of men who contributed their stories to the Man-Making book.Read more
I can teach your group how to:
- put out a call to mentoring men can hear.
- work with schools in your community to create support group circles of men and boys.
- conduct a Rite of Passage experience for the young males in your community.
- motivate men in your community to band together to do something about young male violence.
Contact me and let’s work together and create the perfect program for your group.Read more
The Man-Making Blog has been published continuously since December 2004. The blog’s content is about men, boys, male culture, mentoring, rites of passage, and men helping boys on their journey to manhood.
To explore this growing collection of resources:
- Read the most recent Man-Making Blog post just below.
- Go to the Man-Making Blog and check out the whole collection.
- Try out a FREE Email Subscription.