Earl Hipp can help your group:
- Attract men into man-making roles for/with young males.
- Help your group think about violence prevention in your community.
- Rethink your organization’s strategies for inviting men into mentoring with boys.
- Learn how to conduct a Rite of Passage event for a boy or group of boys.
- Teach your men’s or woman’s group about the importance of good men in boy’s lives.
- What are men thinking anyway?
- Why don’t men show up for boys?
- How do I create a rite of passage experience for a boy?
- What’s a single mom to do with her adolescent son?
You will also find a list of powerful discussion questions asked of men who contributed their stories to the Man-Making book.Read more
I can teach your organization how to:
- put out a call to mentoring that men can hear.
- motivate men in your community to band together and do something about young male violence in your community.
- build a “Guy’s Activity Network” to engage men, and boys without good men in their lives.
- conduct a Rite of Passage experience for the young males in your community.
If you need a training or presentation about men showing up to support boys (or speaking to the parents of young males), I can build a motivational and information filled program for your group.
My clients consistently refer to my programs as helpful, practical, compelling, entertaining, and very motivational. I’m sure I can create a similar result with your audience.
Contact me and let’s work together and create the perfect program for your meeting.
You can learn more about me here.Read more
The Man-Making Blog has been published continuously since December 2004. The blog’s content is about men, boys, male culture, mentoring, rites of passage, and men helping boys on their journey to manhood.
To explore this growing collection of resources:
- Read the most recent Man-Making Blog post just below.
- Go to the Man-Making Blog and check out the whole collection.
- Try out a FREE Email Subscription.